Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Damien! How's it hangin'?

In happier times, on a Sunday ride with Mummy and StepDaddy.

I've been wondering all these years what that demonic little bastard Damien has been up to. I'm sure he must have gotten tired of all that Nanny recycling and Priest skewering at some point. I never really bought that bullshit that went down in Final Conflict, I knew he would find a way out of it somehow. Turns out, he did!

"I'm coming for you, God."

As it happens, he is now the leader of the sleepy little nation of Canada. I guess a little name change and a sneak across a terrorist-sieve border are no big deal for the Anti-Christ. I really should have noticed earlier, the dead eyes and love of scorched-earth policies were a dead giveaway. He picked a great place to launch Armageddon from, no one will see it coming. Hell, does anyone even know we are here? At least Canadians will be happy that the world finally noticed us. Well, good luck to you, "Mr. Harper!" Please don't kill me.




3 comments:

  1. Gotta agree, he definately LOOKS like the devil, but then, they all do!! I'm just glad the leader of our country's picture isn't one of many REAL devils ie Hitler, Stalin, Amin, etc., etc. OR it could be even worse, he could be a total freakin' moron, won't drop any names here, but the initials are GWya - I would take my chances with any of the above - ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...Dubya. His moronic stain will paint the world for many years to come. Steverino, however, will probably be forgotten ten minutes after he's moved on to a new career as an oil company board member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly. I'm moderately certain I'll be told lots of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

    my homepage Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete